Everest Base Camp Trek
Next Trip – 17th Nov to 2nd Dec 2023
To register interest or for any enquiries please contact us to discuss.
The Everest Base Camp Trek is such a magical experience. It’s about far more than reaching the destination. The journey through the magnificent Sagarmatha National Park is the real highlight. This epic part of the trek really does make reaching Base Camp so much more poignant.
Our yearly trip in November is open to all to book on. However, if you are a group of 5 or more. whether this be,
- A Charity Trip
- A Corporate Package
- A Group of Friends
We can discuss private and bespoke packages and alternative dates. So please get in touch to discuss.
What to expect. Please read our latest Blog – EVEREST| BASE CAMP TREK
Everest Base Camp Trek
A trip of a lifetime, a 15-day adventure from Kathmandu to Base Camp Everest and back.
The itinerary below goes into the details of the adventure. But your main question might be,
“Why do it with us?”.
The answers are,
• We will ensure the trip is safe and enjoyable
• We use reputable local guides and qualified, experienced British Mountain Leaders
• We provide first aid and emergency cover
• We are on hand to answer all lead up questions and queries (always on the end of a phone)
• We provide (included in the price) a 2-day training camp in Snowdonia prior to the trip, to allow the
party to meet and get in some mountain walking. But the most valuable part of the weekend is to discuss, travel arrangements, kit, what to pack and how to pack and any fitness issues and ways of managing the altitude.
• We will ensure you have all relevant passes, visas and insurance cover.
• We will be on the trip with you and our aim will be to take away all the worries and hassles that can
occur whilst traveling in remote areas, so that you can enjoy the experience 100%
Cost—What’s included and what is not
• All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
• Kathmandu Valley sightseeing tour with Guide and vehicle.
• 2-nights’ accommodation in a Kathmandu Hotel.
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory style rooms.
• Local Guide and MUUK-Adventure Support Staff, First Aid, Emergency Procedures
• The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
• Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
• Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and
• Welcome and goodbye dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performances
• All Our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
• Airport transfers
• Everest Trekking Map
• Snowdon Training Weekend
• Expedition Clothing (Top and Hat)
- Travel insurance, which includes helicopter evacuation (required for trekking in Nepal)
• Nepal entry visa; you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
Kathmandu (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying approx £25 or. (Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
• Alcoholic, or any additional food/drink, when on free time or purchased individually outside of the 3 meals a day.
• Personal trekking equipment
• Tips for local trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.) We will be tipping locals on behalf of
the party, but individuals may want to tip specific individuals, this is a personal choice.
• Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section
Cost of Package
We have priced this trip, to ensure you have the best possible experience and are well looked after, with no hidden costs. So, once you are out in Nepal, the cost of things and money is not an issue.
This trip is about getting away from the world and testing yourself physically, to see one of its most famous natural wonders, and letting us worry about everything else.
Any Bookings are Covered by our
- 25% (£562.50) Required as a booking deposit.
- 2nd Payment – £562.50 (total paid £1,125)
- Final Payment – £1,125 (total paid £2250)
For full details and to discuss further please contact us (no commitment) on the following.
Training Weekend Snowdonia
The 1953 British Mount Everest Expedition Team, used Snowdonia for training prior to Everest, so if it’s good enough for them, it is good enough for us!
The weekend will be used for the group to get to know each other and to ensure, everyone is physically and logistically ready for the adventure that lays
Saturday 2nd October to Sunday 3rd October 2021
Meet 10am Saturday morning, at our Bunk House accommodation in Snowdon . We will use the day ahead to walk some great mountain routes off the beaten track.
The evening will be spent relaxing at the bunk barns with some hot food and beverages. We will also be using the evening to update you on the Base Camp Trip and what to expect.
Following breakfast we will walk some more great Snowdonia spots. We will finish at lunch time and debrief the weekend, answer any questions you may have or may have popped up during the weekend.
The cost of this training weekend is included in the price