Everest Base Camp Trek
Date – 26th March to 10th April 2022
2020 and a fair bit of 2021 have and will be a nightmare for many. We need something to look forward to, a challenge and something that is going to be breath taking. For us this adventure is going to be an Everest Base Camp Trek.
To be honest the Everest Base Camp Trek was well on our radar prior to 2020. For lovers of the mountains and hiking, its a real bucket list trip. We are now ready to take on the challenge for 2022 and would love for you to join us. Our adventure trips are far more than booking a trip, we are with you all the way and make sure, the logistics and little things are taken care of so you can concentrate on fun and enjoying the experience.
Everest Base Camp Trek
A trip of a life time, a 15 day adventure from Kathmandu to Base Camp Everest and back.
The itinerary below goes into the details of the adventure. But your question might be, “why do it with
us?”. The answers are,
• We will ensure the trip is safe and enjoyable
• We use reputable local guides and qualified experienced British Mountain Leaders
• We provide first aid and emergency cover
• We are on hand to answer all lead up questions and queries (always on the end of a phone)
• We provide (included in the price) a 2 day training camp in Snowdonia prior to the trip to allow the
party to meet, to get in some mountain walking and to discuss, travel arrangements, kit, fitness and any
enquiries that you may have.
• We will ensure you have all relevant passes and visa’s
• We will be on the trip with you and our aim will be to take away all the worries and hassles that can
occur whilst traveling in remote areas, so that you can enjoy the experience 100%
Cost—What’s included and what is not
• All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
• Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with Tour Guide and we will provide you private car .
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu
• Basic guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitorystyle rooms (10 nights)
• Local Guide and MUUK-Adventure Support Staff, First Aid, Emergency Procedures
• The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek .
• Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
• Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu including airport departure tax in Kathmandu and
• Welcome and goodbye dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performances
• All Our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges
• Airport transfers
• Everest Trekking Map
• Snowdon Training Weekend
• Expedition Clothing (Top and Hat)
• Nepal entry visa; you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in
Kathmandu (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD 25 or
equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can
be obtained by paying USD 40 and 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
(this has to be obtained individually)
• Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, or any additional food, when on free time or purchased individually
• Personal trekking equipment
• Tips for local trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected.) We will be tipping locals on behalf of
the party, but individuals may want to tip specific individuals, this is a personal choice.
• Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section
Cost of Package
We have priced this trip, to ensure you have the best possible experience and are well looked after, with no hidden costs. So once you are out in Nepal, the cost of things and money is not an issue.
This trip is about getting away from the world and testing yourself physically, to see one of it’s most famous natural wonders, and letting us worry about everything else.
Any Bookings are Covered by our
- 25% (£562.50) Required as a booking deposit.
- 2nd Payment – 1st September 2021 – £562.50 (total paid £1,125)
- Final Payment – 1st February 2022 – £1,125 (total paid £2250)
For full details and to discuss further please contact us (no commitment) on the following.
Training Weekend Snowdonia
The 1953 British Mount Everest Expedition Team, used Snowdonia for training prior to Everest, so if it’s good enough for them, it is good enough for us!
The weekend will be used for the group to get to know each other and to ensure, everyone is physically and logistically ready for the adventure that lays
Saturday 2nd October to Sunday 3rd October 2021
Meet 10am Saturday morning, at our Bunk House accommodation in Snowdon . We will use the day ahead to walk some great mountain routes off the beaten track.
The evening will be spent relaxing at the bunk barns with some hot food and beverages. We will also be using the evening to update you on the Base Camp Trip and what to expect.
Following breakfast we will walk some more great Snowdonia spots. We will finish at lunch time and debrief the weekend, answer any questions you may have or may have popped up during the weekend.
The cost of this training weekend is included in the price